Re: [orca-list] suggestion: provide error checking in orca's config files

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 09:42:11AM AEST, kendell clark wrote:
hi
Actually, I'm not completely sure. I know orca complains about chrys'
progress bar configs, since they don't exist in orca from master, but do
exist in chrys'  fork.

Right. If GSettings were used in this case, that would not be a problem,
because Orca wouldn't even know about those settings. This is breaking
due to the way Orca's json config backend loads and saves configuration data.

Luke