Re: [orca-list] suggestion: provide error checking in orca's config files

hi
Actually, I'm not completely sure. I know orca complains about chrys'
progress bar configs, since they don't exist in orca from master, but do
exist in chrys'  fork. Of course when joanie merges this into orca for
3.20 this won't be a problem, but it did expose a bug, so was wondering.
At least orca starts, or it would be a lot more severe of a bug. As it
is, orca just won't open the preferences dialog, and prints tracebacks
if there are values it doesn't know about, such as chrys' progress bar
beeps combo box and the checkbox to control whether orca beeps and
speaks or just beeps.
Thanks
Kendell clark