Re: [orca-list] should orca announce aria landmarks by default?

hi
I like this idea of sounds as well. While I'm on a sound frame of mind, would it be possible to add the ability, configurable of course, to play sounds for focus and browse mode either instead of or in addition to speech? Nvda does this, and while I don't want or expect orca to be like nvda, this is a feature I like when I use mellisa's windows box.
Thanks
Kendell clark