Re: [orca-list] GUI Redesign or clearup and modernization

I could not agree more. Any change to the UI design should not take away the ability to reach preferences with a single key combination, as today. nor the ability to use Orca on other GUIs ranging from Mate to XFCE and all the others.

Fernando