Re: [orca-list] Vinux 5.0 and logout function

Dear,
Yes, but I can not logout successfully. I hear from Espeak Logout check
menu not checked. When I press SPACE key, it recall session manager and
Logout button is here, but when I press space on it, nothink have
happened. And when I press ENter key, focus get back to The desktop with
launcher for installing Vinux. So The GUI is really very strange.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.