Re: [orca-list] Vinux 5.0 and logout function

Dear developers,
It is inpossible to find logout command in The launcher. Session manager
is inaccessible at all. Is there any command, which I should type in The
gnome-terminal to recall logout dialog Window? Or is there other hod key
based trick?
By the way, in which programming language is Session manager programmed?
If it would be too complex to redesign its GUI to become 100 %
accessible, what about including mate based shutdown manager even if
Gnome is running? Or is there other GTK 3.0 based session manager
available somewhere?
I have found out, that Session manager can not provvide text info even
if browsing its window content by using Orca flat navigation hod keys.
I think, that it is very big disadvantage of Gnome 3.0 in general,
inaccessible shutdown manager.
Yes, user can type
halt as root
Or reboot as root.
But I have found out, that some Kernel versions do not reliably turn The
computer off if halt command have been used.
I Am very sorry for my complains, but if shutdown dialog will not become
accessible, users will use Mate instead. I know, that this issues should
be rather send to core developers of Gnome. But may be, that there is AN
solution which would be made from The Orca perspective.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.