[orca-list] gnome-shell slownes

Hello.

I have archlinux, gnome 3.18, and the same applies for 3.16.
When I press a windows key, there is a noticeable (second or more?) delay when going to overview, and then when typing characters (I have intel celeron cpu and that may be the issue too). I am wondering if it is related to orca/gnome shell interaction or to gnome shell? I remember that in gnome version 3.14, there was just no lag and everything worked immediately, so something must have changed.