Re: [orca-list] gnome-shell slownes

I'm also using Arch. I haven't had a noticeable delay with the overview, but firefox, thunderbird, and gnome-terminal take their mighty sweet times coming up--I mean maybe thirty seconds or longer sometimes. I'm using a 64-bit bad boy with 8 gigs of ram.

This change came with the upgrade in mid-April to gnome 3.16. I'd thought maybe it was some quirk that sneaking into my set-up, since I didn't see it when trying the Fedora 22 live dvd. Maybe it is indeed such a quirk, but that message made me more willing to ask about it.

Al