Re: [orca-list] gnome-shell slownes

Michał Zegan <webczat_200 poczta onet pl> wrote:

I have archlinux, gnome 3.18, and the same applies for 3.16.
When I press a windows key, there is a noticeable (second or more?) delay
when going to overview, and then when typing characters (I have intel
celeron cpu and that may be the issue too).

I can't reproduce this under GNOME 3.16. However, the processor on my machine
may be faster than yours.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     P8600  @ 2.40GHz

It's a laptop purchased in 2008 with only 2GB of RAM, so "fast" and "modern"
it certainly is not.