Re: [orca-list] Eclipse is getting even worse

hi
There's also gnome builder. I haven't done extensive testing, but from
what little I have done it appears to be fully accessible, including the
text area. It also will announce indenting if you turn on orca's support
for reporting indenting and justification. I don't know if it supports
working with java though.
Thanks
Kendell clark