[orca-list] the state of speech-dispatcher?

hi all
 I just now saw luke's resignation message to the vinux lists. I'm sorry
to hear that. Truth be told, I saw a reply by moe, and not the
resignation message itself. My question is, is he still going to be
maintaining speech-dispatcher? If not, is jeremy whiting, who's been
helping out, still going to continue development? If not, is there
anyone who will step  up and maintain this critical piece of
accessibility software?
Thanks
Kendell clark