Re: [orca-list] Eclipse is getting even worse

Dear,
I do not have serious issues with Eclipse GTK on Linux. It work
perfectly, I can install new plugin, I can import project, export one,
ETC. And thanks to one special plugin, I can even analyse source code
for errors with no need to browse to The issues function. I think, that
we must be patient or we must combine WIndows and Linux operating systems.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.