[orca-list] GREAT NEWS!/pcmanfm showing desktop nicely to orca_was: please help me with finding bugs in SpaceFM

just getting frame with spacefm.
There were other problems with thunar besides this, but sometimes I think I could focus the desktop. It's been about a year since I used XFCE much, and stopped experimenting with thunar a whhile before that.
I'll try letting pcmanfm run the desktop and see just what happens there.
See the revised subject! I restarted my GUI with pcmanfm set to manage the desktop, i.e. using --desktop, and so far it's working perfectly.
I've not tested much yet obviously, but so far so good.
Is this working correctly in LXDE?
Now I'm even more confused if possible as to why spacefm is not showing the desktop to orca as it is a fork of pcmanfm. It forked a long time ago, so really not so surprising, but since caja works as a desktop-manager and caja is a gnome2fork...???... Now to see just how much lighter I can make my desktop environment, or not, by not using caja and some deps. I may still want caja around, but the all pcman configuration is now certainly possible.