Re: [orca-list] please help me with finding bugs in SpaceFM

I can reconfirm the first bugs mentioned, not seen the one about files list not being read after returning to spacefm window. Anyway I would certainly like to see this program get its kinks ironed out. It takes some reading of documentation and experimentation to start using most of the interesting extra functionality, so be prepared to take somoe time, maybe a good bit to get started with spacefm. Custom commands and scripts can be used with othere file managers, but spacefm is especially good for this. I can see how it would be great for people who have lots of files to work with as well. Spacefm can remember custom panel layouts for different situations. One thing I'd like to see is accessible desktops using spacefm and pcmanfm, thunar also. Caja and nautilus are the only filemanagers I know of that can accessibly manage and display desktops. Would this be very hard to fix? As it is I always need to run at least two filemanagters, and if I decide to make spacefm a regular part of the kit I may need three filemanagers on some systems.

     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886