Re: [orca-list] why Skype works in Ubuntu 15.04

According to Christopher Chaltain:
# I think it is pretty harsh to tell a blind person who needs to use Skype
# as part of their job that they just shouldn't use a Microsoft product.

And I think it is rather shortsighted for any business to force their
employees to use software that is so insecure and backward, or face
unemployment. On one hand, they say they care about their "trade
secrets," "intellectual property" and all that other noise they talk,
and on the other, they want to give all that stuff away to Microsoft,
the NSA and the Chinese government. No, I will not be forced to give
away any of my personal information to Microsoft or any other government
entity just because a company that wants to hire me is too shortsighted
and backward looking to use real enterprise-level technology. As their
potential employee, it is my duty to care that they don't.
Sent from my bug zapper
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/