Re: [orca-list] accessible Systems that are not Vinux for the beginner?

The Debian net installer can have trouble using wifi, even when the chip
set is fully supported by free drivers.  When last I did this, I used
the whire, and would recommend you do this, for speed, if for no other
reason;  The installer downloads nearly the entire system; depending on
what you chose, this can take a long time.  Fear not!  The installed
system will detect and use your wifi if supported.

HTH,

Dave