Re: [orca-list] orca problem on scrolling web sites

Hi,

Joanie, I founded an another testcase this scrolling problem related.
Unfortunatelly I founded this scrolling problem with a hungarian webpage. Testcase if you possible using hungarian accented characters anyway.
1. Launch Firefox, and goto the http://vakbarat.menetrendek.hu website.
2. The first edit box type Dunaalmás text, the second edit box type the Budapest text. After this, press the ENTER key.
3. The new presented page click the "Keresés" button.
After this, some time I unable to scroll down the website content until I not do a window switch. Now I succesfully reproduced this issue, I will sending the saved page content and the full debug.out file with you private. Usual, when I experiencing longer Orca master branch usage with this type scrolling issue me resolve too the window switch this type issue.

Attila