[orca-list] orca problem on scrolling web sites

Hi,
Try this:
1. open Facebook
2. scroll down using 'h' to move by headings.
3. At one place you will be returned back to top. Try going to the most
bottom heading you can find and use down arrow or for example 'o' key to
read further. There is further text but 'h' keeps returning me to the top.
Also I encounter other problem, which is present for longer time.
Sometimes I have to press page down for site to scroll and for Orca to
be able to read it. But this is obviously also broken now.
Best regards,
Vojta