Re: [orca-list] orca problem on scrolling web sites

Hello,
Yeah, I am also happy that this scrolling issue is now addressed. I was originally not sure this was an orca issue. It's especially awesome for web based chat clients. For example with matrix.org web client you can scroll back in a room history infinitelly at least in a room with few months activity it really looks like so.

So now I no longer have to read back and forth if I am about to read what I might have missed. Thanks.

As for occassional stuck on down arrow key press I've noticed it too however as it happens I will alt+tab away and back and the issue resolves it-self so up to now I have found nothing where I can reproduce it all the time. This is verry random here and for novices it might be a bit anoying but for me it's something I can live with for the time being.

Greetings

Peter