[orca-list] Supporting Orca keyboard commands without GTK+ or any other toolkit

Hello again.

I noticed that the keybindings which are globally bound to Orca
commands, such as "toggle flat review" (keypad -) or "read the current
line" (keypad 8) are seen by my SDL/ATK program as ordinary keyboard
events, which is clearly wrong.

Of course I'm sure that even GTK+ has no specific knowledge about Orca
keybindings.  What am I missing?  Is there a way for an application to
notify the accessibility subsystem that an appropriate but unspecified
set of keyboard (or mouse?) events is to be trapped?

Thanks,

--
Luca Saiu
HYPRA -- Progressons ensemble : http://hypra.fr