Re: [orca-list] "[window title] inaccessible": where does it come from, and what does it mean?

Hello Samuel.

On 2015-07-02 at 01:57, Samuel Thibault wrote:

Just thinking: are you emitting the "focus:" or
"object:state-changed:focused" signal?  This is needed for the screen
reader to know which accessible widget it should get the text from.

Adding

  g_signal_emit_by_name (main_accessible, "state-change", "focused", 1);

does indeed improve the situation a lot.  There are still a few
behaviors I don't understand, but now Orca can see my program state
independently from when it starts.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Accessibility/ATK/BestPractices/Scratch

Thanks a lot!

--