[orca-list] Several modifier keys at once

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this topic has been discussed earlier. I couldn't find it in the archive but I imagine this proposal was made before. Wouldn't it be nice to have several active modifier keys at once? In most cases, key bindings are scattered along the keyboard. Pressing CAPLOCK + T to have the time is simple enough, the keys are quite close, but when using CAPLOCK in combination with other farther keys, it requires both hands. Okay, that's not a real problem, but it would be nice, I think, to have several modifier keys at once. To this end, I suggest that:

* In the preferences, the combo box to select a modifier key be replaced by a list of checkboxes that one could check on or off : * In configuring key bindings, Orca would identify a modifier key (that is, when entering a new key binding for a command, that Orca transforms Insert or CAPLOCK or KP Insert into the Orca modifier key). Doing so would allow a user to access one command through different key combinations.

I don't know whether this suggestion is very useful. Remapping gestures so the closer modifier key is used is possible, after all, but I find it nice to have a choice regarding the possible modifier keys.

What do you think of this suggestion,

(P>S> ; if there is a regular place to make suggestion, like an official BTS, my most sincere apologies.)

Vincent