[orca-list] current state of Eclipse 4.4.2

Hi,
I recently tried to do something in Eclipse 4.4.2. I am running Arch
Linux and I heart that newer Eclipse has some problems with Orca. But
now I have found that even this version has problems. If there is some
submenu in menu, for example in Window menu the Open perspective
submenu, only the first item is read and when moving with up and down
arrows, nothing is announced.
Can anyone reproduce this?
What version of Eclipse is currently most accessible?
Thanks,
Vojta