[orca-list] screen sharing options

I need to be able to do a couple of related things:

* Share my screen -- or preferrably just an application window or two -- with co-workers.

* Join to a session where someone else's screen is being shared. I don't need to have any access to the
information they're sharing, if that makes things easier--I can always get any presentations involved later,
or if we're meeting to work together, then I can talk to them through the audio portion of the meeting.

As a part of that, I'd need to be able to send and receive sound through the mic/speakers as well.

What options do we have that play well with orca? Thus far, I've come up with nothing that works.

--
Will Estes
westes575 gmail com