Re: [orca-list] Braille display keys

Hi,

I answer to my own message, because it might help others. My Braille display keys didn't work because I had configured BRLTTY to skip blank lines and skip identical lines. Therefore, my navigation keys were connected to BRLTTY commands that Orca didn't interpret. I turned off these options and the keys work perfectly well.

Hope that helps,

Vincent