Re: [orca-list] Braille display keys

I am in that situation as well, so thanks for the hint, I do like those
options in a text console, however, so it would be nice if orca could be
adjusted.

Vincent LE GOFF <vincent legoff srs gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I answer to my own message, because it might help others.  My Braille
display keys didn't work because I had configured BRLTTY to skip blank
lines and skip identical lines.  Therefore, my navigation keys were
connected to BRLTTY commands that Orca didn't interpret. I turned off
these options and the keys work perfectly well.

Hope that helps,

Vincent