[orca-list] Another webpage that is hides a critical control from orca

I was trying to set up an alternative weather retrieval utility, and needed a weather underground key.
I tried to register so I could get the api key, but could not find any button or linkto send the data,
continue, sign up, what ever it is being called.
http://www.wunderground.com/weather/api/d/login.html?MR=1
Is this an orca problem, or is the webpage missing something in the way of accessability? Over all it appears
to be very straight forward and easy to
read.
--
B.H.