Re: [orca-list] Further Advice on Distributions

Trisquel is the only one that stands out as bding accessible with out hassles.
These are mostly if not all 100% free distros however, and you will not have adccess to codecs for playing
non free media types, and some other software
you might want might require jumping through an extra hoop or two.
Installing Linux is very easy fro a blind person, so you do not need to limit yourself to what you can get
preinstalled.
Installation takes less than an hour in most cases, with you just sitting there half of more than half of the
time...

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Lee Jones wrote:
Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 10:12:30PM +0100

   Dear List, thanks for the replies to my previous question they were
   helpful.  I have found another supplier of linux laptops, he will only
   install the following distros.  Are any of these any good with orca?
   BLAG Linux and GNU
   Dragora
   Dynebolic
   Guix