Re: [orca-list] Further Advice on Distributions

Of the distros you mention, Trisquel may be your best bet.  It includes
a ready-to-use orca, and version of the GNOME Flashback interface.  I'm
using Trisquel 7.  The included software may not be the latest and
greatest, but Trisquel aims to be a stable, easy-to-use distro, made
entirely of free software.  http://trisquel.info for home page,
downloads, forum, etc... If you decide to go with Trisquel, I can help
quite a bit; have been using it for years.

Incidentally, are you buying from Think Penguin?  They are a retailer
selling machines, garanteed fully free-software compatible, that is, all
hardware works with no proprietary code, anywhere in the os.  All the
distros you mention, are certified free, by the Free Software
Foundation's guidelines.

Cheers,

Dave