Re: [orca-list] Further Advice on Distributions

Also, I found that I could not go into my edxonline Linux course using Trisquel's browser Icecat. If memory serves, I may not even have been able to log in. I wrote to the EDX folks about this, and was told essentially that (1) their site is pretty free as in freedom and (2) it would take too much revamping to accommodate Icecat. I'm certainly not saying Trisquel doesn't have considerable virtues, only that this sort of thing can punch you in the cyberface and you won't know where the punch came from.

Al