Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu accessibility

Hi Pavel,

Ubuntu 15.04 with Unity is quite accessible. However, there is no
Unity 2D any more. That was removed from Ubuntu a few releases back.
There is only one Unity desktop environment now, and it is accessible
enough in Ubuntu 15.04.
As for switching between ap Windows alt+tab should do the trick. If
not and you have more than two or three windows open use the Launchbar
to select open windows. It works a bit like the Taskbar in MS Windows.