Re: [orca-list] OT: Is purple-facebook constantly reconnecting&not showing online FB contacts for everyone else?

I'm not seeing such a problem here. My only problem is that my chat
groups disconnect occasionally, and the only way to get them back is to
close their tabs and wait for someone to post a message again so that
the tabs reopen. I can always see my active friends,  and chat tabs
with an individual person never disconect, even if the person signs
out. I only see this with groups at this point.
Sent from my other plugin