Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu accessibility

Talking about shifting between apps, as Thomas said, you can use the launcher bar. In addition if any of your apps were already having their icons in the launcher bar (whicih you get using alt +f1) do count the positions of each of them.
You can then use super + the number to directly go there.
So If I have Firefox and Thunder opened and if the former is at number 3 and the latter at 5 then I can swap between them using super + 2 and super + 5 respectively.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.