[orca-list] Ubuntu accessibility

Hi all,
I get Dell Latitude E4300 with 3 gb of ram and with Win Vista. I
deleted id and I installed Ubuntu 15.04 Unity desktop. Can you tell me
the best practice to use id? When I want to check available hot keys,
orca says for all keys turned off, so I can not check how to use unity
and especially how can I move between app windows, for example. I open
documents and downloads and I do not know, hot to switch between these
windows. Ctrl plus alt plus tab do nothing. Is Ubuntu with Unity good
system to use with Orca? And is here Unity 2D? I can not find any
select session button.
Thank you,
Pavel V