Re: [orca-list] Spotify.

Greetings again,

Is there no solution to my question regarding orca and spotify, or is
it possible that my question just got lost in the shuffle? Again,
speech output is nonexistent upon first calling spotify from the
terminal. It resumes briefly once I have logged in but again
disappears once I try to go into deeper menus such as Preferences. As
a result, I am unable to get spotify working, because I cannot change
some of its default settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much.

Hwaen Ch'uqi