[orca-list] Spotify.

Greetings.

Recently, spotify has not been working for me. After some searching,
it seems that I may have to disable the hardware acceleration via the
Preferences menu. Unfortunately, orca does not seem to read or respond
to much on spotify. When I invoke it from the command line, it does
not verbalize that I need to enter my name and password. Once entered,
I can access the general menus with ALT-F10, but when I select
Preferences with ENtER, nothing is then spoken, and pressing TAB or
the arrow keys does not result in any feedback. I have been informed
that graphics can be seen at this point. Is there anything which I
should be doing that I have not tried? Thanks for any help.

Hwaen Ch'uqi