Re: [orca-list] heads up: beta code for progress bar beeps in orca coming soon

Hi Chrys.

On 08/22/2015 09:11 AM, chrys87 web de wrote:

Joanie did you see a concrete problem to integrate beeps for progressbars into orca?

I haven't had time to look at your solution yet. But speaking purely
conceptually (Orca using sound to present progress bar value changes),
I'm not opposed to it. Having said that....

GNOME 3.17/3.18 is in both feature freeze and UI freeze and now doing
"beta" releases. In other words, the earliest this could be added to
Orca is 3.19/3.20. So we all have plenty of time to figure out what this
feature should look like and work out any issues.

Thanks for working on this!
--joanie