Re: [orca-list] What's Wrong with Gnome-Terminal?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:09:57AM -0500, Alex Midence wrote:
What happens when you hit the super key for the search indexer and just type terminal?

While typing the word "Terminal" I hear Orca speak the remainder of
the word before I finish typing. I go ahead and hit enter key and then
I lose all speech I have to kill gnome-session and speech-dispatcher
from the console so I can restart gnome.