Re: [orca-list] is this a possible bug?

hi
Thanks for the clarification. I do have something orca is failing to
report, actually. I use enigmail to encrypt and sign most of my
emails, and orca cannot see the dialog for entering the passphrase for
unlocking the key. It's simply silent. I'm not at all sure this is an
orca issue, it could be that the dialog isn't presenting the correct
object:stateChanged:Focus, so orca is ignoring it. This can also
happen sometimes when gnome keyring authentication dialogs come up.
Sometimes orca will read them just fine, at other times orca will say
simply "window". Of course, you can tab around and flat review, so
it's not completely broken, it just doesn't read the window.
Thanks
Kendell clark
Sent from Sonar GNU/Linux

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Kendell.

Thanks for the clarification. In terms of where to report bugs: If
the bug is that Orca is failing to present something, here's a good
place to report it. But if the bug is "Application foo is broken
for everyone," you should report it to the developers of foo.

--joanie