Re: [orca-list] is this a possible bug?

Hi Kendell.

If what you are reporting is: "There are no desktop icons when I use
Nautilus in Wayland," that doesn't seem like an accessibility bug to me.

--joanie

On 04/22/2015 08:11 PM, kendell clark wrote:
hi all
This one isn't specifically about orca, but rather gnome, so sorry if
this is off topic. I've just begun using gnome under wayland, and orca
works pretty much the same with it as it does when running under x,
with one exception. Nautilus for some reason refuses to show me the
desktop. I've verified that desktop icons are turned on in gnome tweak
tool, but the icons don't show up. I can sign up to the gnome
accessibility list if it's a better place to discuss this, but the
last time I tried to do that they wanted me to solve a captcha, and
the audio version wasn't understandable, with lots of background noise
and what sounded like several languages being spoken at once. Is this
a bug in gnome, and if so, should I file it against files? Gnome shell?
Thanks
Kendell clark
Sent from Sonar GNU/Linux