Re: [orca-list] is this a possible bug?

hi
Yup, that's what I'm reporting. Sorry if this is completely off topic,
I didn't know where else to report it. I can file a bug against
nautilus if needed. On the plus side, whatever bugs were preventing
orca from seeing content in wayland has been fixed, both in gdm and in
gnome
Thanks
Kendell clark
Sent from Sonar GNU/Linux

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Kendell.

If what you are reporting is: "There are no desktop icons when I
use Nautilus in Wayland," that doesn't seem like an accessibility
bug to me.

--joanie