Re: [orca-list] F123 available for download - easy switch to

Dear sir,
Kernel trap is very probably The part of The kernel, which responts on some protected registers. If we want to solve this, we would have to find out The kernel developer, who would help us with this complex thinks. FOr now, we can try to download kernel source code from kernel.org and we can try to find kernel trap string inside all modules, may be, that somebody of us would have some luck and would find The responsible Kernel developer. I Am afraid, that kernel trap is also responsible on fact, why newest Ubuntu and not only neest can not talk on The login screen. Unfortunately, i AM not Linux kernel expert, but i think, that this is security improvement, which is good because of Linux security, but not for blind users who would like to use GDM or other login managers with Orca.
For now, i have may be stpid idea.
Brltty have very basic brlttyX driver and speech driver. What about try to use brltty with X driver at The login manager? May be, that we would occur some crasch or Brltty will not speak The whole login screen as Orca, but may be, that we would have atleast The chance to find editbox to type user name and password.