Re: [orca-list] Orca now has preliminary support for object mode / non-layout mode. Yes. Really.

Peter, actually It would be very awesome if the layout mode could be switchable quickly. While the fans of the new line by line view probably will stick to the new mode most of the times, sometimes as some of you mentioned, they need to support a sighted person, or a sighted person instruct them to do a thing which requires them to quickly switch to the real layout view, so they could see the site as others see. As for the customization configuration file, As a new user i even do not know where's the config file either.... :) <smily>