Re: [orca-list] minor issues in text edit fields

hi
Sure, I'm working on that now. Pardon the irritable email, I hadn't
had  coffee yet then, lol. I just discovered something else. If I
enter a character, such as f, to modify the document, that seems to
snap orca out of whatever is causing it to not read that edit field.
I'll generate a debug log, check .xsession-errors, and then write back
in with what I see. I'll probably just paste links though, since if I
attach files my messages seem to disappear into a hole somewhere lol.
Thanks
Kendell clark