Re: [orca-list] minor issues in text edit fields

hi
I'll add to this, that I can usually get speech back by manually
killing and restarting orca. Running killall orca speech-dispatcher,
and then restarting orca does the trick. This does need fixing though
as it is very annoying, particularly if you don't remember exactly
where you were when this happened.
 I thought it might be a mate issue, but if it happens with multiple
editors and desktops then it's either an orca or an at-spi issue.
Sounds kind of like at-spi, but not completely sure, as orca will read
everything else but that editor just fine.
Thanks
Kendell clark