[orca-list] yahoo mail web-interface?

I just went to my yahoo mail account with firefox.
I have not tried tchis with a late model orca perhaps, but was there with orca 3.4 several months ago, and
while some
things were rather tricky to find, mostly due to somewhat sluggish performance, nothing like how slow it was
today. My
slow hardware and my rather poor connection here at work account for some of this perhaps. I could not see
inbox contents
list with carrot browsing on at all, or at least I did not wait long enough for it to show up if it is even
slower than I
imagin.
Anyway, I could not check messages it seemed to delete or move them. I heard object replacement character
whenn pressing
spacebar, but when I went to delete nothing happened.
I'll test some more in a few ho\urs after a bit of work, but
Oh, to be clear, the dchecking was done with carrot browsing off.
Is this normal now for yahoo, something with current builds, or something I do not know about needed to work
with this
interesting but always slow web-interface?
Thanks for any feedback.
--
B.H.