Re: [orca-list] More caret nav fixes committed to master and the gnome-3-14 branch

Maybe K. is asking more in general re the snappier overall browsing experience that many of us are
experiencing.
As Joanie has stated the code that orca used to decide whether to switch modes was quite complex. Removing
comlex hacks
has surely speeded things up at the same time that it gives the user back some control that had been given to
the
algorhythm(s) that were deciding whether to switch between browse and focus modes.
I hope this simplistic explanation is more or less accurate.
--
B.H.