[orca-list] More caret nav fixes committed to master and the gnome-3-14 branch

Hey all.

I fixed some more bugs related to caret nav. Please pull master and keep
testing. I am especially interested in:

* Reproducible cases of getting stuck
* Reproducible cases of combining multiple lines into a single line
* Reproducible cases of skipping over things we should not skip over

If you find any, please provide a very concrete test case with very
concrete steps which I can follow to immediately verify the issue.

Thanks!!
--joanie