Re: [orca-list] Heads-up: I've branched for 3.14 and please test master

Hello,
I apologize for the noyse. It turned out this was really an issue on my end rather than issue with orca and firefox. I have created a testing user account on my computer with fresh Firefox profile and verified it does not happen there. Then I have noticed the issue goes away even with my existing user account and firefox configuration when I change to full screen by pressing F11 key. I was unable to figure out what's displayed there but I fixed it by going to firefox main menu -> View -> Toolbars -> Customize and used flat review and orca mouse emulation features to activate an item saying reset to defaults. Customize toolbars window is not verry accessible so it's likelly I must have previously accidentally enabled something in there.

Greetings

Peter