Re: [orca-list] Heads-up: I've branched for 3.14 and please test master

Hey Peter.

I'm a bit confused about something:

On 09/02/2014 03:07 PM, Peter Vágner wrote:
I am sorry for a late report. I have noticed something I am not sure is
really an issue. It has been introduced even slightly before branching
for 3.14.
When using the tab key to navigate over all the focusable elements on a
web page it is no longer possible to tab pass the bottom and move back
to the addressbar.

Because Orca does not handle Tab. Tab is controlled by the browser. All
Orca does is is present the newly-focused location. So could you be more
precise about what Orca is doing wrong?

Thanks.
--joanie